The Sea View Rooms are situated in the main building and are consisted of one bedroom with two beds, a single sofa bed and a bathroom with bathtub. A large balcony offers panoramic sea view.
Seafront Bungalows are situated on the second row of the water’s edge and have a bedroom, a bathroom with Jacuzzi shower cabin, dressing corner. The terrace offers magnificent views of the sea.
The junior Suites are situated in our beautiful gardens, consisted of one bedroom and living room in open plan, dressing area, bathroom and veranda offering amazing garden view.
Waterfront Bungalows are situated directly on the water’s edge, consisted of one bedroom, bathroom with Jacuzzi shower cabin, dressing corner. The large veranda offers fantastic sea views. Guests staying in these bungalows receive reserved sunbeds and umbrellas.
The Superior Bungalow Seafront of approx. 40 square meters consists of one bedroom and living room in open plan, dressing area and bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub. The large veranda offers a magnificent panoramic sea view as most Seafront Bungalows are situated on the second row.
The Superior Bungalow Waterfront is situated on the water’s edge, consisted of one bedroom and living room in open plan, dressing area and bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub. Large veranda with sea view. In front or near to the bungalow plateau with reserved sunbeds and umbrellas.
The Superior Bungalow Seafront with private pool consists of one bedroom and living room in open plan, dressing area and bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub. The large veranda with private pool (3,5 x 7,5m) offers a magnificent sea view.
The Villa of 55m2 offers panoramic sea view consists of a bedroom, a living room, a boudoir with a whirlpool bath and a shower. The large terrace with private pool (3,5 x 7,5 m) offers breath-taking sea views. It features LCD TV, DVD home cinema and free Wi-Fi.
The two Bedroom Executive Villa with private pool of 75 square meters has a panoramic sea view, consisted of one bedroom with dressing area and bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub, one twin bedroom, and bathroom with Jacuzzi shower cabin and living room with spacious sitting area. The private swimming pool (7, 5×3, 5m) is surrounded by spacious sun terrace.
The Presidential Villa with private pool is situated exactly on the water’s edge overlooking the Mirabello Gulf. It is 150 square meters and has a sheltered and open sun terrace of 100 square meters with private swimming pool (7,5 x3,5m) and bathing area with direct access to the sea.
Consists of one master bedroom, dressing room and bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub and Jacuzzi shower cabin, two twin bedrooms with one bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub, one small fully equipped kitchenette and one spacious living room overlooking the sea with sitting and dining area.
The suite consists of one bedroom and one separate living room with 2 sofas, dressing area and a bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub. A large balcony offers panoramic sea view.
Minos Beach art hotel, a favorite of all those appreciating genuineness and authenticity, provides a luxurious stay in minimalist surroundings.
With its distinctive Cretan architecture, Minos Beach has gained its reputation for being small, stylish, with personal unobtrusive service and perfection of its fine cuisine.
To create this paradise, we chose the magical area of Aghios Nikolaos, in the eastern part of Crete, only a ten-minute walk from the town centre and one hour’s drive from the airport of Heraklion.
The Minos Beach art hotel’s main building was originally built in 1961 and was taken over by the bluegr Mamidakis Hotels in 1989. Since then extensive refurbishments in 1993, 1999 and 2007 by the architect Vassilis Rodatos have added a number of luxury features to the hotel; Superior Bungalows and Villas with Private Pool, Pure Lounge Bar. Minos Beach art hotel has been influenced by the traditional…
Outdoor Swimming Pool with fresh water (heated during April & October)
- Min Temperature: approx.. 26 °
- Min – Max Depth: 1,05 m -1,50 m
- Size: 355,25m2 (24,50 x 14,50 m.)
- Sunbeds & Umbrellas: free of charge
- 1 sandy beach and 1 gritty sandy beach
- Length of the beach: 50 m each (2 beaches)
- Sunbeds & umbrellas: free of charge
Food & Beverage Facilities:
- La Bouillabaisse – Mediterranean gourmet cuisine overlooking the sea (open mid of May till beginning of October weather conditions permitted).
- Terpsis Restaurant – Our Cretan Tavern
- Dionyssos Cocktail Bar – a lively place for a coffee, cocktail or long drinks. Its minimal tones, relaxed atmosphere and excellent service compose an aura of luxury and elegance.
- Ibiscus Bar – offers a variety of cold refreshments and ice creams. A real oasis during summer days.
- Pure Lounge Bar – is located on the beachfront. You can enjoy coffee, fresh juices and drinks while relaxing with lounge music and watching the lovely view of the Mirabello.
- Bacchus & Ambrosia – Begin your day with a sumptuous breakfast from the rich buffet in the “Bacchus” restaurant. Choose from a selection of main courses from the daily menu and also enjoy a lavish buffet selection of appetisers, salads, cheese and a rich choice of desserts. Ambrosia restaurant is available for Superior & villas accommodation.
- 24-Hour Reception / Front Desk
- Baby Chairs at the Restaurant
- Baby Sitting (on request)
- Beach Bar
- Beach Sunbeds & Umbrellas
- Beach Towels
- Bell-Boy Service
- Boat Trips
- Car & Motorbike Rental
- Daily Maid Service
- Doctor (upon request)
- Fax & Photocopy Service
- Games / Play Room
- Internet Corner
- Laundry & Ironing Service
- Lobby Lounge
- Parking Area
- Pets Allowed
- Pool Snack Bar
- Pool Sunbeds & Umbrellas
- Pool Towels
- Room Service
- Safe Deposit Box
- Satelite TV
- Shower & Changing Room
- Swimming Pool (Fresh Water)
- Table Tennis
- Tennis Court
- Toilets for disabled people
- Water Sports
- Wi-Fi Internet Access
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
The biggest island of Crete offers all year round tourism options because of its diverse nature. You will find here not only beautiful landscapes and beaches, but also rich history, Venetian architecture and delicious food. Northern Crete is more developed. Its biggest cities are located here: Chania, Rethymno, Heraklion, Agios Nikolaos. You can found some of the best family resorts and beachside hotels here with traditional taverns and water sports centers. Southern Crete on the other hand is quieter, with small traditional villages and less crowded beaches.