First floor suite of 45 sqm with one double bedroom area, bathroom, fully equipped kitchen combined with dining & sitting area, one sofa bed, and large picture window.
One extra child up to 12 years of age can be accommodated free of charge on a convertible sofa-bed.
First floor open-plan suites of 45 sqm with one double bedroom area, bathroom, fully equipped kitchen combined with dining & sitting area, fireplace and balcony.
On the first floor five open-plan suites of 50 sqm with one double bedroom area, bathroom, fully equipped kitchen combined with dining & sitting area, fireplace, one sofa bed and balcony.
First floor or ground floor one bedroom apartments of 45 – 60 sqm each, equipped with separate twin bedded or dbl bedded bedroom, fully equipped kitchen combined with dining / sitting area, fireplace, one or two sofa bed, WC, bathroom and private terrace or balcony.
One first floor family suite of 80 sqm with one double and one twin bedroom sharing the same bathroom and washing machine, third twin-bedded bedroom on the mezzanine floor with shower, fully equipped kitchen combined with dining & sitting area, fireplace and 40 sqm balcony.
On the first floor one open-plan suite of 45 sqm with one double bedroom area, bathroom, fully equipped kitchen combined with dining & sitting area, fireplace, one sofa bed, and balcony. On the upper floor, connected with internal stairs, one double bedroom suite of 40 sqm, with open bathroom area and separate WC, fully equipped kitchen, combined with dining & sitting area, one sofa bed, and a large panoramic view window.
Panoramically set on a rolling hillside, overlooking the Dichti (Lasithiotika) mountain range, this unique hotel/apartment complex offers a superb combination of luxurious living in a traditional natural setting. For those in search of the perfect “getaway”, the colourful mountainous countryside and warm family atmosphere of Katalagari Country Suites rewards the privileged traveller with memorable moments of pleasure and tranquillity.
Just 300m from Katalagari village -one of the last remaining unspoiled villages of the area, 18km from “Nikos Kazantzakis” Heraklion airport, 20km from Heraklion town, 20km from the Crete Golf Club, and 2km from Arhanes village. Nearest beach to the north is 26km, nearest beach to the south is 40km.
- Countrystyle – Family Lounge with fireplace
- Cellar with a nice smells in case you want something to eat or to drink. Give us the pleasure to cook for you, our home-made specialties.
- “Balcony” with large outdoor sitting terrace with a spectacular view of the surrounding countryside for relaxing, reading or playing. Also suitable for meetings / workshops up to 30 pax, with video projector + screen
- Outdoor freshwater swimming pool
- Complimentary Sun-beds & umbrellas in the pool area
- Pool towels complimentary
- Mountain bikes
- Organic garden
- Small pets (up to 5kg) accepted
- Complimentary Parking area
- Laundry service
- Airport / Port Transfer Service - extra charge
- Baby Chairs at the Restaurant
- Beauty Treatment (on request) - extra charge
- Boat Trips - extra charge
- Car & Motorbike Rental (extra charge)
- Doctor (upon request) - extra charge
- Gift Shop
- Hi-Fi with ipod dock (upon request)
- Internet Corner with printer
- Laundry & Ironing Service - extra charge
- Lobby Lounge
- Massage (upon request) (extra charge)
- Parking Area
- Photocopy Service
- Pool Snack Bar
- Pool Sunbeds & Umbrellas
- Pool Towels
- Room Service (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Shower & Changing Room
- Swimming Pool (Fresh Water)
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
The biggest island of Crete offers all year round tourism options because of its diverse nature. You will find here not only beautiful landscapes and beaches, but also rich history, Venetian architecture and delicious food. Northern Crete is more developed. Its biggest cities are located here: Chania, Rethymno, Heraklion, Agios Nikolaos. You can found some of the best family resorts and beachside hotels here with traditional taverns and water sports centers. Southern Crete on the other hand is quieter, with small traditional villages and less crowded beaches.